- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
Adding the second time the same article don't work
12 years 4 months ago #156924
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Adding the second time the same article don't work was created by Lumiga
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
acceptatie.anniesloaneurope.com/en/verko...roduct/1-verf-oranje
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 29.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error
Adding the second time the same article bring me to homepage. First time adding to cart works perfect. It give a nice pop-up. But when I chose to continue shopping and triad to add more of the same product the pop-up doesn't show up and I'll directly removed from the web shop and taken to the homepage. The URL shows the following: acceptatie.anniesloaneurope.com/en/?popup=1
What's happen here?
Hope you can help me.
Thanks in Advanced,
Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 29.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error
Adding the second time the same article bring me to homepage. First time adding to cart works perfect. It give a nice pop-up. But when I chose to continue shopping and triad to add more of the same product the pop-up doesn't show up and I'll directly removed from the web shop and taken to the homepage. The URL shows the following: acceptatie.anniesloaneurope.com/en/?popup=1
What's happen here?
Hope you can help me.
Thanks in Advanced,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156926
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Adding the second time the same article don't work
Hi,
Does your template support Joomla system messages ? A message should be displayed about what is happening.
Do you have set any limit on the products ? That's maybe why the item is not added to the cart.
Does your template support Joomla system messages ? A message should be displayed about what is happening.
Do you have set any limit on the products ? That's maybe why the item is not added to the cart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #157023
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Adding the second time the same article don't work
Hi Xavier,
This template has no system massages. It is from Yootheme (micasa) (I downloaded also the latest version)
It happend also with an other template from Yootheme.
But before the update to 2.3.0 it doesn't have this problem.
See Hikashop 2.3.0: annie.lumiga.nl/en/verkoopadressen/webshop/product/3-old-white
See Hikashop 2.3.1: acceptatie.anniesloaneurope.com/en/verko...product/48-old-white
I olso have no limit for this product. It's set unlimited for both sites.
This problem also happens sometime when I delete a product from the cart.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
This template has no system massages. It is from Yootheme (micasa) (I downloaded also the latest version)
It happend also with an other template from Yootheme.
But before the update to 2.3.0 it doesn't have this problem.
See Hikashop 2.3.0: annie.lumiga.nl/en/verkoopadressen/webshop/product/3-old-white
See Hikashop 2.3.1: acceptatie.anniesloaneurope.com/en/verko...product/48-old-white
I olso have no limit for this product. It's set unlimited for both sites.
This problem also happens sometime when I delete a product from the cart.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157060
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Adding the second time the same article don't work
Hi,
Do you had edited views ? That can potentially be the cause of the problem.
View like "checkout / notice" ?
If it is, thanks to backup the view content, reset it and try again.
Do you have any module which could alter the way it's working ?
If you have set a value for the option "URL where you will be redirected when the cart is empty", could you try t remove it ?
Do you had edited views ? That can potentially be the cause of the problem.
View like "checkout / notice" ?
If it is, thanks to backup the view content, reset it and try again.
Do you have any module which could alter the way it's working ?
If you have set a value for the option "URL where you will be redirected when the cart is empty", could you try t remove it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #157256
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Adding the second time the same article don't work
Hi Xavier,
I have found the problem. It wasn't the 2.3.1 update. But the fact that I switched the site to URL rewriting.
I made a new Topic for that one:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...blem-in-webshop.html
So maby you could delete this one or combine these.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
I have found the problem. It wasn't the 2.3.1 update. But the fact that I switched the site to URL rewriting.
I made a new Topic for that one:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...blem-in-webshop.html
So maby you could delete this one or combine these.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds