- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal Order Confirmation
12 years 4 months ago #157449
by fafabone
Paypal Order Confirmation was created by fafabone
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
regalodifiorisumisura.it
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 15.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
HI All,
I'm testing paypal payments on Hikashop Starter, using Paypal SandBox. The data passed to paypal are correct and the order is created. How can I change the state of the order afer the payment is confirmed? Which address could I use in return paypal url in order to change the state of the order?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 15.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
HI All,
I'm testing paypal payments on Hikashop Starter, using Paypal SandBox. The data passed to paypal are correct and the order is created. How can I change the state of the order afer the payment is confirmed? Which address could I use in return paypal url in order to change the state of the order?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157486
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Order Confirmation
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157578
by fafabone
Replied by fafabone on topic Paypal Order Confirmation
OK, I need a Business Account. Right? I need to activate IPN, that exists only for Business Paypal Accounts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #157580
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Paypal Order Confirmation
Hello,
You'll find you answer through the paypal documentation : developer.paypal.com/webapps/developer/d...ayment-notification/
You'll find you answer through the paypal documentation : developer.paypal.com/webapps/developer/d...ayment-notification/
Check your account status. Login to PayPal . Go to your PayPal Profile and click My settings. Confirm that your “Account type” is either Premier or Business, or upgrade your account.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #171089
by fafabone
Replied by fafabone on topic Paypal Order Confirmation
Please, can you confirm the address for the sandbox in the configuration?
Is it " www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr " or is it changed?
Is it " www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr " or is it changed?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #171092
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Paypal Order Confirmation
Hi,
I think it is more a question for Paypal than for us.
Because for the most we know it did not changed, but we are not paypal ; as you know
Regards,
I think it is more a question for Paypal than for us.
Because for the most we know it did not changed, but we are not paypal ; as you know
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #171189
by fafabone
Replied by fafabone on topic Paypal Order Confirmation
So, if you don't check this information, please, remove the part of the hikashop paypal plugin guide where you write about. I will ask to paypal because in the paypal help I found another link: your link suggestion could be wrong, because paypal could have changed it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #171193
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Order Confirmation
The address in the documentation is correct. We put it in the documentation so that users would not ask us for something that is normally provided by the payment gateway to their merchants.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds