- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Coupon does not appear in check out field
- Campatelli
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago #157451
by Campatelli
Coupon does not appear in check out field was created by Campatelli
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.urbanoutlet.it/abbigliamento-firmato-siena/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hallo. My customer asked me to set up discount coupon on his shop, I created a coupon but it does appear on check out process. I tried to make a buy but the field INSERT COUPON CODE does not appear. Where do I have to set it up in order to make it appear?
I have Hika Essential installed on.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hallo. My customer asked me to set up discount coupon on his shop, I created a coupon but it does appear on check out process. I tried to make a buy but the field INSERT COUPON CODE does not appear. Where do I have to set it up in order to make it appear?
I have Hika Essential installed on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157479
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Coupon does not appear in check out field
Hi there,
Could you check you have the "coupon" step in your checkout workflow?
You can see that in System>Configuration>Checkout
Could you check you have the "coupon" step in your checkout workflow?
You can see that in System>Configuration>Checkout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Campatelli
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago #157550
by Campatelli
Replied by Campatelli on topic Coupon does not appear in check out field
I did. And now COUPON FIELD appears during checkout. I tried to create a coupon and to insert it in the checkout process but it does not work.
I think I have to set it up correctly.
Any help?
I think I have to set it up correctly.
Any help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #157571
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Coupon does not appear in check out field
Hello,
Thanks.
Don't you have any error message when you try to add a coupon code through your checkout process ? Can you give me a test coupon code so that I can directly test it through your website ?I did. And now COUPON FIELD appears during checkout. I tried to create a coupon and to insert it in the checkout process but it does not work.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Campatelli
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago #157752
by Campatelli
Replied by Campatelli on topic Coupon does not appear in check out field
Coupon code: Fede73
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157770
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Coupon does not appear in check out field
Hi there,
I just tried and it works fine:
I just tried and it works fine:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Campatelli
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago #157914
by Campatelli
Replied by Campatelli on topic Coupon does not appear in check out field
Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds