- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
An error occurred on checkout
12 years 4 months ago #158476
by tkquigley
An error occurred on checkout was created by tkquigley
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
planetsafelubricants.com/component/hikas...ep/step-3?Itemid=336
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF, Chrome and IE
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Message An error has occurred
I spoke with First Data support and they said my cert and site is setup correctly. I spoke with Joomlaman because it is their template we purchased and they said they only work with the free version of Hikashop because they do not have access to the Business version.
So I have attached a screenshot of the error. There seems to be no rhyme or reason for the error. But when you enter your credit card info you get the error message after you click finish.
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF, Chrome and IE
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Message An error has occurred
I spoke with First Data support and they said my cert and site is setup correctly. I spoke with Joomlaman because it is their template we purchased and they said they only work with the free version of Hikashop because they do not have access to the Business version.
So I have attached a screenshot of the error. There seems to be no rhyme or reason for the error. But when you enter your credit card info you get the error message after you click finish.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158502
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic An error occurred on checkout
Hi,
We did provide the Business edition to JoomlaMan when they asked for it a few months ago.
But your issue is not linked to your template.
If you get that error, it means that the request to your payment gateway for the credit card payment doesn't return a valid response.
Turn on the "debug" option of your payment method via the menu System>Payment methods. That will give extra information about the problem on that page which will help understand what's going on.
We did provide the Business edition to JoomlaMan when they asked for it a few months ago.
But your issue is not linked to your template.
If you get that error, it means that the request to your payment gateway for the credit card payment doesn't return a valid response.
Turn on the "debug" option of your payment method via the menu System>Payment methods. That will give extra information about the problem on that page which will help understand what's going on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158656
by tkquigley
Replied by tkquigley on topic An error occurred on checkout
Hi Nicolas. I followed your suggestion. I turned on debug in the payment plugin and ran another transaction. I got the same error message with no additional data. I called FirstData support and they said they are seeing nothing at their end. No data coming in, no contact with their server. So they have asked me for the complete XML string with header so they can see what hikashop is supposed to be sending.
Thoughts? can I give you admin access to the site and you can take a look at the setup? It did work before I upgraded to the joomlaman template.
Thoughts? can I give you admin access to the site and you can take a look at the setup? It did work before I upgraded to the joomlaman template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158713
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic An error occurred on checkout
Hi,
Thanks to give us configuration screenshots (don't forget to hide private informations).
And can you check in the payment log file in Configuration > Main > Files if any data is in this file regarding FirstData ?
Thanks to give us configuration screenshots (don't forget to hide private informations).
And can you check in the payment log file in Configuration > Main > Files if any data is in this file regarding FirstData ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160012
by tkquigley
Replied by tkquigley on topic An error occurred on checkout
Hi Nicolas. I've got a new error after I enter my credit card info and click finish payment":
Message
There was an error during the connection with the First Data payment gateway
Curl Err [3] : malformed
So...where do we go from here?
Message
There was an error during the connection with the First Data payment gateway
Curl Err [3] : malformed
So...where do we go from here?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160013
by tkquigley
Replied by tkquigley on topic An error occurred on checkout
Yes...
JBossWeb/2.0.0.GA
-- 06.12.14 09:38:56 --
Notice: Undefined variable: debug in plugins/hikashoppayment/firstdata/firstdata.php on line 108
JBossWeb/2.0.0.GA
-- 06.12.14 09:38:56 --
Notice: Undefined variable: debug in plugins/hikashoppayment/firstdata/firstdata.php on line 108
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160114
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic An error occurred on checkout
Hi,
Thanks to the log that you provided I can see that you have the error:
This request requires HTTP authentication ().
So that's an authentication problem between the two servers.
Edit the file plugins/hikashoppayment/firstdata/firstdata.php and change CURLAUTH_BASIC to CURLAUTH_ANY and try again. Thanks to that modification the authentication system will try different authentication methods and hopefully it will work.
Please do not post the same question on several threads.
Thanks to the log that you provided I can see that you have the error:
This request requires HTTP authentication ().
So that's an authentication problem between the two servers.
Edit the file plugins/hikashoppayment/firstdata/firstdata.php and change CURLAUTH_BASIC to CURLAUTH_ANY and try again. Thanks to that modification the authentication system will try different authentication methods and hopefully it will work.
Please do not post the same question on several threads.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds