- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Error code: 110002. No packages in shipment
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #158685
by btomczak
Error code: 110002. No packages in shipment was created by btomczak
-- url of the page with the problem -- : requires login
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Windows Firefox 29.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 110002. Message: No packages in shipment
This occurs when trying to purchase a product with variants. I've fixed it with the patch described below. But I can't be sure something else might be wrong. But if I've read the code correctly, without this change no package will be determined when purchasing a specific product variant.
There are two if blocks that seem like they may be incorrectly nested in
/plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php
At line 502:
I think should be:
The same set of nested if's occur at line 543 and 679 and it looks to me like the same potential problem.
If I am incorrect, please let me know what a proper fix would be. Making this change has allowed us to move forward on this site.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Windows Firefox 29.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 110002. Message: No packages in shipment
This occurs when trying to purchase a product with variants. I've fixed it with the patch described below. But I can't be sure something else might be wrong. But if I've read the code correctly, without this change no package will be determined when purchasing a specific product variant.
There are two if blocks that seem like they may be incorrectly nested in
/plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php
At line 502:
Code:
if($product->product_parent_id==0){
if(isset($product->variants)){
// code skipped
}
else{
// code skipped
}
}
I think should be:
Code:
if($product->product_parent_id==0){
if(isset($product->variants)){
// code skipped
}
}
else{
// code skipped
}
The same set of nested if's occur at line 543 and 679 and it looks to me like the same potential problem.
If I am incorrect, please let me know what a proper fix would be. Making this change has allowed us to move forward on this site.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by btomczak.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 months ago #158799
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Error code: 110002. No packages in shipment
Hello,
I just tested it on my end and it seems to be working fine with varients, can you show me through some screenshots how did you configured your :
- UPS shipping method.
- Product that you are adding to your cart, and its variant.
I just tested it on my end and it seems to be working fine with varients, can you show me through some screenshots how did you configured your :
- UPS shipping method.
- Product that you are adding to your cart, and its variant.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158821
by btomczak
Replied by btomczak on topic Error code: 110002. No packages in shipment
UPS/Warehouse config
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158823
by btomczak
Replied by btomczak on topic Error code: 110002. No packages in shipment
Product and variant setup
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158824
by btomczak
Replied by btomczak on topic Error code: 110002. No packages in shipment
Purchase and cart pages
The cart pages show the result without my patch and with my patch
Let me know if there's anything else you need
The cart pages show the result without my patch and with my patch
Let me know if there's anything else you need
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 months ago #159025
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Error code: 110002. No packages in shipment
I tested it on my end with your configuration and it worked fine, can you send me a temporary access to your back-end so that I can directly test it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159061
by btomczak
Replied by btomczak on topic Error code: 110002. No packages in shipment
I would assume you want a Super User account - I'm a bit leery of posting credentials here - what email address should I use to create an account for you?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 months ago #159173
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Error code: 110002. No packages in shipment
Hi,
Sure, but note that you can send it through a private message
.
Sure, but note that you can send it through a private message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163564
by btomczak
Replied by btomczak on topic Error code: 110002. No packages in shipment
Thank you. Sorry for the long delay in getting back to you. Other distractions pulled me away for a bit. I'm about to PM you with login details for the site.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 months ago #163605
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Error code: 110002. No packages in shipment
Ok, Thank you
, can you also download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds