- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 1
trying to make an ajax form here
12 years 3 months ago #158879
by Mat
trying to make an ajax form here was created by Mat
Hi guys,
We're close ....
I need to allow all your form checking to work but prevent the form submission.
So I think I need to edit this file: components\com_hikashop\views\user\view.html.php and edit out any line that says
currentForm.submit();
Would you agree?
We're close ....
I need to allow all your form checking to work but prevent the form submission.
So I think I need to edit this file: components\com_hikashop\views\user\view.html.php and edit out any line that says
currentForm.submit();
Would you agree?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158896
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic trying to make an ajax form here
Hi,
Yes you can indeed edit the submitform javascript to have your own checks.
Yes you can indeed edit the submitform javascript to have your own checks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159116
by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic trying to make an ajax form here
I did 
Now I have the following checks running but I wonder is there a check for the additional
hikashopCheckChangeForm('register','hikashop_checkout_form')
hikashopCheckChangeForm('address','hikashop_checkout_form')
How do I check the additional information and credit card is filled in?
/thank you
Now I have the following checks running but I wonder is there a check for the additional
hikashopCheckChangeForm('register','hikashop_checkout_form')
hikashopCheckChangeForm('address','hikashop_checkout_form')
How do I check the additional information and credit card is filled in?
/thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159123
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic trying to make an ajax form here
Hi,
For the additional information it's the same function:
hikashopCheckChangeForm('order','hikashop_checkout_form')
For the payment info, it's the function:
hikashopCheckMethods()
For the additional information it's the same function:
hikashopCheckChangeForm('order','hikashop_checkout_form')
For the payment info, it's the function:
hikashopCheckMethods()
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds