- Posts: 118
- Thank you received: 3
Price display on Product Listing
12 years 3 months ago #159119
by ahcopyart
Price display on Product Listing was created by ahcopyart
Hello, can you please help with the following:
We have products "Business Cards" that have different quantity options (100, 200, 500, 1000 etc).
In the product listing page it shows the price that is set for the 100 quantity. Instead of "$35 Each" which is how it is displayed currently. We want it to be "$35 for 100 Cards". Is this possible? If so, how can we do it?
NOTE: We only want it to display for the particular category called "Business Cards".
Thanks heaps
We have products "Business Cards" that have different quantity options (100, 200, 500, 1000 etc).
In the product listing page it shows the price that is set for the 100 quantity. Instead of "$35 Each" which is how it is displayed currently. We want it to be "$35 for 100 Cards". Is this possible? If so, how can we do it?
NOTE: We only want it to display for the particular category called "Business Cards".
Thanks heaps
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159122
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Price display on Product Listing
Hi,
You want to follow the instructions of the section "I sell packed products, how can I change "each" text in the product page ?" of our FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...on/106-faq.html#tran
You want to follow the instructions of the section "I sell packed products, how can I change "each" text in the product page ?" of our FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...on/106-faq.html#tran
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159347
by ahcopyart
Replied by ahcopyart on topic Price display on Product Listing
Wow, that was the only place I DIDN'T look for this solution
Thanks, I'll check it out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds