- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Display Limited To Works on backend but not front
- doughamilton
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #159696
by doughamilton
Display Limited To Works on backend but not front was created by doughamilton
I am using the 'display limited to' for custom fields option in Hikashop business after upgrading from essential for this feature. I cant find an answer online in the forum that works.
I have added some customer fields on the products. The fields appear in the backend correctly. ( I only see the field if the field it is dependent on has the correct value when creating a new product. )
However in the front end, i see all the fields no matter what. Some posts refer to saving multiple times, but this seems to be something else and did not work.
I have also tried toggleing the 'diplay custom item fields' settings from inherited, yes and no but seems to make no difference.
I am probably missing something fundamental. Any help appreciated
I have added some customer fields on the products. The fields appear in the backend correctly. ( I only see the field if the field it is dependent on has the correct value when creating a new product. )
However in the front end, i see all the fields no matter what. Some posts refer to saving multiple times, but this seems to be something else and did not work.
I have also tried toggleing the 'diplay custom item fields' settings from inherited, yes and no but seems to make no difference.
I am probably missing something fundamental. Any help appreciated
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159702
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display Limited To Works on backend but not front
Hi,
Please provide a screenshot of the options of your custom fields an a link to the product page with the problem.
Please provide a screenshot of the options of your custom fields an a link to the product page with the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds