- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Weight and warehouse of variants
- practicalcycle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #160053
by practicalcycle
Weight and warehouse of variants was created by practicalcycle
The UPS shipping plugin is not being activated whenever products have multiple variants. It appears to be because it's not detecting a warehouse.
I've set the warehouse for each product as a whole, but not for each individual variant- they all have the same warehouse.
Does anybody have any suggestions of how to fix this without adjusting each variant. I looked at the mass actions function, but it may be a bit over my head.
It seems like there should be a way to just apply the main warehouse to each variant automatically like it does for price... Also is there a way to just apply the same warehouse to ALL my products and variants or not use the warehouse function at all. I only have one location!
I've set the warehouse for each product as a whole, but not for each individual variant- they all have the same warehouse.
Does anybody have any suggestions of how to fix this without adjusting each variant. I looked at the mass actions function, but it may be a bit over my head.
It seems like there should be a way to just apply the main warehouse to each variant automatically like it does for price... Also is there a way to just apply the same warehouse to ALL my products and variants or not use the warehouse function at all. I only have one location!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- practicalcycle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #160058
by practicalcycle
Replied by practicalcycle on topic Weight and warehouse of variants
Problem solved! I think... I had the warehouse selected on under restrictions and by removing that it seems to just use my one and only warehouse as a default.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds