- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Manual shipping based on total cart value please
- practicalcycle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #160161
by practicalcycle
Manual shipping based on total cart value please was created by practicalcycle
-- url of the page with the problem -- :http://practicalcycle.com/mmp_upgrade/index.php/shop-online/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- :5.3.27
Please see the attached screen shot of my issue.
I have a manual shipping option for free shipping over $100. It seems to be basing that on each product, so in the example pictured the customer would get free shipping on the bike (over $100) and be asked to pay for shipping on the lock (less than $100).
I would like the shipping to be based on the total value of the cart, not the price of each product. Please help!
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- :5.3.27
Please see the attached screen shot of my issue.
I have a manual shipping option for free shipping over $100. It seems to be basing that on each product, so in the example pictured the customer would get free shipping on the bike (over $100) and be asked to pay for shipping on the lock (less than $100).
I would like the shipping to be based on the total value of the cart, not the price of each product. Please help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- practicalcycle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #160172
by practicalcycle
Replied by practicalcycle on topic Manual shipping based on total cart value please
Ok, I figured this out. Just in case anyone else has a similar issue.
The system separates product like shown in the picture when they are in different warehouses.
I was confused because when I made the warehouse the same for the bike it didn't solve the problem. This is because the bike has multiple variants and apparently when you designate a warehouse on the main product page it doesn't apply to all variants (see my last topic).
I solved the problem by not designating a warehouse for any of my products or their variants. I only have one location that I ship from and I created a warehouse in the UPS plugin and it automatically uses it when that shipping method applies.
So now all my shipping options work! Everything can be picked up in the store for free, some products can ONLY be picked up, orders over $100 ship free (if all items are eligible for shipping), and orders under $100 can be shipped via UPS.
The system separates product like shown in the picture when they are in different warehouses.
I was confused because when I made the warehouse the same for the bike it didn't solve the problem. This is because the bike has multiple variants and apparently when you designate a warehouse on the main product page it doesn't apply to all variants (see my last topic).
I solved the problem by not designating a warehouse for any of my products or their variants. I only have one location that I ship from and I created a warehouse in the UPS plugin and it automatically uses it when that shipping method applies.
So now all my shipping options work! Everything can be picked up in the store for free, some products can ONLY be picked up, orders over $100 ship free (if all items are eligible for shipping), and orders under $100 can be shipped via UPS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160181
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Manual shipping based on total cart value please
Hi,
Good to know that your problem is solved.
About the warehouse on product/variants, we will fix it as soon as possible. I think it will be included in the next HikaShop release.
Thanks for the report !
Regards,
Good to know that your problem is solved.
About the warehouse on product/variants, we will fix it as soon as possible. I think it will be included in the next HikaShop release.
Thanks for the report !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds