Skip to main content

Upgrade from Essential to Business not working

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #160298 by Neil
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mirrorsailing.org
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message

Hello, I purchased Essentials, installed it, added a few categories and product and then realized I needed features in Business. I purchased Business and tried installing it via Joomla's Extention Manager in the usual way, the installation hangs. When I log back into my site, it shows that I still have essentials installed.

How do I upgrade from Essentials to Business?

**Edit**
Initially, I installed the zip file, when I tried upgrading to Business I installed the tarball, or tried to at least. Installing the Business zip worked without any problems.

Regards

Neil
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Neil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #160309 by Jerome
Hi,

Good to know that your problem is solved.
Some web servers don't handle correctly the tar.gz packages, that's why we propose the zip and the tar.gz
Because a lot of servers have a upload limitation, we propose the tar.gz in priority, it provide a smaller file size.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #160400 by Neil
Hello

I am now seeing this error, JLIB_HTML_RESULTS_OF, below the Display # on all pages that show the Display #, see 2015worlds.mirrorsailing.org/index.php/s...ory/14-accommodation .

I have read through this topic, www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...to-2-2-3.html#141079 . I am only using one language, en-GB and the translation key exists in en-GB/en-GB.lib_joomla.ini:JLIB_HTML_RESULTS_OF="Results %s - %s of %s".

I treid replacing the code, as per your post in the above topic, this did not resolve my issue.

I don't have any special components or plugins installed.

With Language debug mode on, I see: ??JLIB_HTML_RESULTS_OF??

Regards

Neil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #160420 by Jerome
Hi,

Please open a new thread for your new questions or find a thread which talk about the same problem.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum