- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Skin Problem
12 years 3 months ago #160731
by Wugi
Skin Problem was created by Wugi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello, I installed the free version of hikashop on my site. I am using joomla 3.3. I've seen a big difference in skin compared to 2.5. You see it all very small and badly positioned. Can anyone tell me why?
thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello, I installed the free version of hikashop on my site. I am using joomla 3.3. I've seen a big difference in skin compared to 2.5. You see it all very small and badly positioned. Can anyone tell me why?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160748
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Skin Problem
Looks like you're using Hathor as Joomla backend template. Switch to Isis as default, and it'll all look much better.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wugi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160756
by Wugi
Replied by Wugi on topic Skin Problem
Thank you very much, so I solved the problem by
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds