- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
Payment plugin
- jarnodesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #161289
by jarnodesign
Payment plugin was created by jarnodesign
I would like to add Mister cash from Belgium and Sofort Payment / Giro pay form Germany to my webshop as payment module. What plugin is the best to take?
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161321
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment plugin
Hi,
Several providers propose a solution for MisterCash for HikaShop :
www.ideal-checkout.nl/ideal-voor-joomla-en-hikashop.html
www.sellxed.com/shop/en/hikashop-payment-plugin-ogone.html
www.joomlavirtuemartideal.nl/artikelen/5...art-hikashop-en-meer
For Sofort, there is a payment plugin installed by default in HikaShop.
For GiroPay, there is no payment plugin that I know of for HikaShop.
Several providers propose a solution for MisterCash for HikaShop :
www.ideal-checkout.nl/ideal-voor-joomla-en-hikashop.html
www.sellxed.com/shop/en/hikashop-payment-plugin-ogone.html
www.joomlavirtuemartideal.nl/artikelen/5...art-hikashop-en-meer
For Sofort, there is a payment plugin installed by default in HikaShop.
For GiroPay, there is no payment plugin that I know of for HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds