Skip to main content

PayPal Advance Plug in

More
12 years 3 months ago #161659 by lightspeed
Hello Nicolas

I am setting up my payment method, but I do not have the PayPal Advance Plug in in the Payment Method Plug In Menu.
Can you send me the plug in so I can up load it.

Thank you.

Rudy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161677 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PayPal Advance Plug in
Hi,

It should be there unless you don't have the latest version of HikaShop. I would recommend to update your HikaShop in that case and you should then see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161756 by Tamirepi
Replied by Tamirepi on topic PayPal Advance Plug in
Nicolas does hikashop starter link to paypal i am failing to link to the payment gateway

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161815 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic PayPal Advance Plug in
Hi,

All HikaShop editions (starter, essential, business) contains the payment plugins.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161863 by lightspeed
Replied by lightspeed on topic PayPal Advance Plug in
Hello Nicolas,
I was able to update and get the Paypal Advance Plug In Thank you.

Now I have 2 problems
1) I set it up, but now I am having the same problem as Tamirepi I cannot link to the payment gateway.
2) I set my taxes to Texas but it does not display any taxes when I purchase something at check out in the cart.

www.lightspeed-security-sanantonio.com/i...ld-wireless/checkout


Best regards,

Rudy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161969 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PayPal Advance Plug in
Hi,

1. When I try an order on your website, I get the error:

Some required information is missing or incorrect. Please correct the fields below and try again.

Error: PayPal Express Checkout is not setup on this account.

That error means that your PayPal account is not a PayPal Advanced account. Please contact PayPal support for help on that.

2. This means that your taxes are not setup properly. We would need a screenshot of your taxes listing, and a screenshot of your product edition page on the backend.

PS: Please try to create different threads for different questions in the future.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #162141 by lightspeed
Replied by lightspeed on topic PayPal Advance Plug in
Hello Nicolas
I am attaching the screen shots for your review.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163285 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic PayPal Advance Plug in
Hi,

You can find the tax listing through the menu System > Taxes, if your don't have anything, so you have to create your tax rules here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #182178 by lightspeed
Replied by lightspeed on topic PayPal Advance Plug in
Hello Nicolas,
I did not want to open a new topic knowing I had a problem with the Paypal advance plugin before.
I have the lates version of Hikashop 2.3.4 and of joomla 3.

When i try to check out with paypal advance , it gives me a error of Invalid merchant, but when I do it whit paupal express it works fine.

my web page is www.lightspeedspystore.com

Thank you,

Rudy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #182199 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PayPal Advance Plug in
Hi,

Please make sure that you provide the exact error message next time.
In your case it is:

Some required information is missing or incorrect. Please correct the fields below and try again.

Error: Invalid Merchant or Merchant doesn't exist!

This indicates a problem with your PayPal account which is either not configured or not allowed to use PayPal Advanced. The best is that you contact PayPal's support so that they can check that your PayPal account is properly setup on their end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum