Skip to main content

installation failure

More
12 years 3 months ago #162218 by Peggasso
Hello everyone. When I try to install HikaShop joomla 3.3.1 I get this error:

1267
Illegal mix of collations (utf8_general_ci, IMPLICIT) and (utf8_unicode_ci, IMPLICIT) for operation '=' SQL = UPDATE `AS` gym_hikashop_user hku gym_users `JOIN` AS ju ON hku. `User_email` = ju. Hku SET `email`. 'user_cms_id `= ju.` id `WHERE hku.` `user_cms_id! = ju.` id `
I changed the collation of the tables and I have put in all the HikaShop using, and still give the same error ......
So the extension but no plugin is installed, so when I get configure multiple faults.
Any solution?
Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #162223 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic installation failure
Hi,

Extract the HikaShop install package and change the code:
Code:
$query = 'UPDATE `#__hikashop_user` AS hku JOIN `#__users` AS ju ON hku.`user_email`=ju.`email` SET hku.`user_cms_id`=ju.`id` WHERE hku.`user_cms_id`!=ju.`id`'; $this->db->setQuery($query); $this->db->query();
to:
Code:
$query = 'UPDATE `#__hikashop_user` AS hku JOIN `#__users` AS ju ON hku.`user_email`=ju.`email` SET hku.`user_cms_id`=ju.`id` WHERE hku.`user_cms_id`!=ju.`id`'; $this->db->setQuery($query); try{$this->db->query();}catch(Exception $e){}
in the file back/helpers/update.php, then compress again the files into a zip and use that zip for the install and that should hopefully avoid the problem. If not, simply delete these lines from that file all together and it will work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peggasso

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #162270 by Peggasso
Replied by Peggasso on topic installation failure
Fixed. Works fine.
thank you very much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum