- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Akeeba Backup not working with Business edition
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #162662
by tnash
Akeeba Backup not working with Business edition was created by tnash
After updating to hikashop business, I can no longer backup with Akeeba backup.
I get the following error:
Backup Failed
The backup operation has been halted because an error was detected.
The last error message was:
AJAX Loading Error
HTTP Status: 405 (Not Allowed)
Internal status: error
XHR ReadyState: 4
Raw server response:
405 Not Allowed
Why is this happening?
Thanks
I get the following error:
Backup Failed
The backup operation has been halted because an error was detected.
The last error message was:
AJAX Loading Error
HTTP Status: 405 (Not Allowed)
Internal status: error
XHR ReadyState: 4
Raw server response:
405 Not Allowed
Why is this happening?
Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by tnash.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #162681
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Akeeba Backup not working with Business edition
Hi,
HikaShop Business doesn't interact with Akeeba Backup and we have many users using HikaShop Business with Akeeba Backup.
This looks like a limitation/problem of your server preventing Akeeba Backup to process the backup.
I would recommend to contact Akeeba Backup support for help on that one.
HikaShop Business doesn't interact with Akeeba Backup and we have many users using HikaShop Business with Akeeba Backup.
This looks like a limitation/problem of your server preventing Akeeba Backup to process the backup.
I would recommend to contact Akeeba Backup support for help on that one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds