Skip to main content

Ajax Issue

More
12 years 2 months ago #162979 by cassangelo
Ajax Issue was created by cassangelo
-- url of the page with the problem -- : Still In development not accessible via public
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28

When using categories or product listings as the default homepage with ajax add to cart enabled, the cart and popup renders an exact copy of index.php and displays the homepage within the cart or popup message

Is there anyway to resolve this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163061 by akaffou
Replied by akaffou on topic Ajax Issue
Hi, I have the same ajax problem with all components related to the cart. Did you find a solution ? :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163062 by cassangelo
Replied by cassangelo on topic Ajax Issue
The only solution I have is not to use any Hikashop components as the default joomla homepage and ajax works fine

I'd like the site to land straight into product listings. Not some intro text or article etc. So in the meantime, I've opted to turn off ajax and set add to cart to redirect to the checkout process, as the popup messages don't work. Also because a full page reload only to show an updated cart seems old fashioned, as least going to checkout makes it not seem like the page is refreshing for nothing, it's still got a continue shopping button.


I believe it's a bug located within administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/cart.php I just can't figure out what it is in there that's causing it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163148 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Ajax Issue
Hi,

This looks like a problem with your template. Could you try with the default template of Joomla ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163149 by cassangelo
Replied by cassangelo on topic Ajax Issue
Yeah you're right my template is the issue, I'm using Themexperts' Zenith II

Do you know roughly what sort of thing I should be looking for so I can try & fix it?

Thanks for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163165 by cassangelo
Replied by cassangelo on topic Ajax Issue
Thanks for your help, I found roughly the source of the cause, it was a template override I applied.

I'm going to use winmerge to compare the original overrides that came with the template to see what I edited to try and source how I managed this.

Thanks again :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163152 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Ajax Issue
Hi,

The template should support the "component", when a page is called with "tmpl=component" parameter, you should not have the all template, just the component one (used in popups, with ajax or other stuff like that).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum