- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
(no) display items in stock
12 years 2 months ago #164015
by jokesofie
(no) display items in stock was created by jokesofie
Hi, I just updated to the latest version of Hikashop Essential and now suddenly the website shows the number of items in stock at every product page. As it is an art website the number is always 1, so we'd like to turn this off. How can I do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164023
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic (no) display items in stock
Hi,
It means you have modified an HikaShop core file and you do not use a view override.
Please do not edit core files and use view overrides, the system has been made to avoid such problem during updates.
So you will have to customize the view "product | quantity" in order to do not display the product stock
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
You will find the line
And in your case you will change it to
so the product stock won't be displayed anymore.
Like you did the first time but without a view override.
Regards,
It means you have modified an HikaShop core file and you do not use a view override.
Please do not edit core files and use view overrides, the system has been made to avoid such problem during updates.
So you will have to customize the view "product | quantity" in order to do not display the product stock
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
You will find the line
Code:
if($this->row->product_quantity==-1){
Code:
if(true){
Like you did the first time but without a view override.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164261
by jokesofie
Replied by jokesofie on topic (no) display items in stock
Hi Jerome,
Thanks, that worked well.
AND.... you have to know I never modified a core file. I never do. I am sure. I just updated. So it must be the update that changed it. Please check this out.
Thanks, that worked well.
AND.... you have to know I never modified a core file. I never do. I am sure. I just updated. So it must be the update that changed it. Please check this out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds