- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
characteristics
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #164195
by homayra
characteristics was created by homayra
Hi Dear,
Once I add the characteristic in the backend and select what characteristics that product has.
How do you see the characteristics at the front end of the site.
thanks
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Once I add the characteristic in the backend and select what characteristics that product has.
How do you see the characteristics at the front end of the site.
thanks
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by homayra.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164196
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic characteristics
Hi,
I am sorry but I don't understand your question.
Please reformulate it.
Regards,
I am sorry but I don't understand your question.
Please reformulate it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164336
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic characteristics
Hi,
Once you have added characteristics to a product, so you have a product with variants.
In frontend these variants are by default selectable thanks to a dropdown on the product display page.
Once you have added characteristics to a product, so you have a product with variants.
In frontend these variants are by default selectable thanks to a dropdown on the product display page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164392
by homayra
Replied by homayra on topic characteristics
Hi Thank you for getting back to me, But I do not see that.
Is there a place I have to turn it on?
Is there a place I have to turn it on?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164426
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic characteristics
Hi,
Did you add values in your characteristic before adding it to your product?
I would recommend to follow our tutorial on how to create the characteristic and add it to the product:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
Once you have the characteristic added to the product as explained in the documentation, you'll see it automatically on the product page.
Did you add values in your characteristic before adding it to your product?
I would recommend to follow our tutorial on how to create the characteristic and add it to the product:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
Once you have the characteristic added to the product as explained in the documentation, you'll see it automatically on the product page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: homayra
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164528
by homayra
Replied by homayra on topic characteristics
Thank you so much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds