- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Add Product page not displaying correctly
- bigpigdesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #164291
by bigpigdesign
Add Product page not displaying correctly was created by bigpigdesign
-- url of the page with the problem -- : not currently live
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 35.0.1916.153 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I've just installed HikaShop into a brand new Joomla installation (no other extensions added) and when I go to the "Add a product" page it displays as if there is no stylesheet... see attachment.
All other pages seem fine, but as I can't add any products, I'm a bit stuck!
Any ideas anyone or has anyone seen this sort of thing before?
Thanks
Dave
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 35.0.1916.153 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I've just installed HikaShop into a brand new Joomla installation (no other extensions added) and when I go to the "Add a product" page it displays as if there is no stylesheet... see attachment.
All other pages seem fine, but as I can't add any products, I'm a bit stuck!
Any ideas anyone or has anyone seen this sort of thing before?
Thanks
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164308
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Add Product page not displaying correctly
Hi,
You have a PHP fatal error in your page.
Please check your PHP error log or activate the "error reporting" (to maximum) in your Joomla global configuration.
Regards,
You have a PHP fatal error in your page.
Please check your PHP error log or activate the "error reporting" (to maximum) in your Joomla global configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bigpigdesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #164359
by bigpigdesign
Replied by bigpigdesign on topic Add Product page not displaying correctly
Thanks for getting back to me, I really do appreciate it.
I couldn't find any PHP issues, so as I haven't got the time to mess about on this project, I've uninstalled and gone with a different solution I'm afraid, but I'll try HikaShop again when I've got more time.
Regards
Dave
I couldn't find any PHP issues, so as I haven't got the time to mess about on this project, I've uninstalled and gone with a different solution I'm afraid, but I'll try HikaShop again when I've got more time.
Regards
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds