- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Error message in ordering
- luciano991
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #164397
by luciano991
Error message in ordering was created by luciano991
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
paulagottlieb.com/store/cards-landscape
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1 Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.22
-- PHP version -- : 2.5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : image attached
I get an error message just before I get forwarded to the PayPal page after which everything goes well. The error message goes by too fast for me to copy it. But it resembles the attached screen shot except the error is on line 341 and then it redirects to paypal. I think you can replicate the problem by placing an order; just don't complete the purchase when you get to the paypal page.
Thanks,
Luciano
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1 Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.22
-- PHP version -- : 2.5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : image attached
I get an error message just before I get forwarded to the PayPal page after which everything goes well. The error message goes by too fast for me to copy it. But it resembles the attached screen shot except the error is on line 341 and then it redirects to paypal. I think you can replicate the problem by placing an order; just don't complete the purchase when you get to the paypal page.
Thanks,
Luciano
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164431
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error message in ordering
Hi,
Turn off the option "error reporting" of the Joomla configuration and try again.
Turn off the option "error reporting" of the Joomla configuration and try again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- luciano991
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #164486
by luciano991
Replied by luciano991 on topic Error message in ordering
That was it. Thanks.
Mark
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds