- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Changing the thumbnail size for products
12 years 2 months ago #165037
by ben1265
Changing the thumbnail size for products was created by ben1265
Hi. I am new to Hikashop, and am having a very difficult time with the installation... I'm trying to make is so that the pages that show all the products display the picture a little bigger (right now it's 100x100). I looked on the web, and found several posts that state that this can be changed by going "in the configuration under the tab Files"
I have no idea how to get there. I'm on the site's admin area, click Components / Hikashop / Configuration, and there's nothing on that page that says "Files."
Can anyone please give the steps to get to that Files tab?
Thanks.
I have no idea how to get there. I'm on the site's admin area, click Components / Hikashop / Configuration, and there's nothing on that page that says "Files."
Can anyone please give the steps to get to that Files tab?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165057
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Changing the thumbnail size for products
Hi,
The configuration page has been changed since these posts. The options are now under Files section of the Main tab of the configuration.
The configuration page has been changed since these posts. The options are now under Files section of the Main tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds