Skip to main content

Last update on Business: 2.3.2

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #165175 by frankb




Just update my business ver to 2.3.2

In my shop I had convertet; # items in stock to; in stock ( translated to norwegian file)
When I updated to last ver 2.3.2 its gone back to # items in stock
( I have not done anything with my language file)
Are the new ver. using a different language file?

Frank
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by frankb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #165178 by nicolas
Hi,

HikaShop still uses the same translation for that.
Maybe you updated your translation file and lost the changed you had put in it ?
In that case, I would recommend to use translation overrides as we explain on our documentation:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum