- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Display out of the templatewhen trying to connect
- pinchard@effinergie.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #165306
by pinchard@effinergie.org
Hi!
I have a problem : when I buy something on my website without loggin before, when I log or create a user during the buying process, Hikashop display out of the template.
you can reproduce the phoblem here : try to buy something
www.effinergie.org/web/index.php/compone...-renovation?Itemid=0
thax
I have a problem : when I buy something on my website without loggin before, when I log or create a user during the buying process, Hikashop display out of the template.
you can reproduce the phoblem here : try to buy something
www.effinergie.org/web/index.php/compone...-renovation?Itemid=0
thax
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165309
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display out of the templatewhen trying to connect
Hi,
Could you try to turn off the option "Use bootstrap" in Configuration > Display ?
Could you try to turn off the option "Use bootstrap" in Configuration > Display ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pinchard@effinergie.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #165385
by pinchard@effinergie.org
Replied by pinchard@effinergie.org on topic Display out of the templatewhen trying to connect
Hi, and thank you for your answer, but "use bootstrap" was already turned off.
I found the origin of my problem : it is because i use the plugin "jfusion" which logs me on 2 Joomla website at the same time. if I deactivate its "user" extension, the problem disappear.
Do you think there is a hack i can use to solve my problem, cause I need jfusion?
thank you.
I found the origin of my problem : it is because i use the plugin "jfusion" which logs me on 2 Joomla website at the same time. if I deactivate its "user" extension, the problem disappear.
Do you think there is a hack i can use to solve my problem, cause I need jfusion?
thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165440
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display out of the templatewhen trying to connect
Hi,
It looks like an issue with output buffering where an extension is clearing too much or now enough the buffers it opens. It's hard to track down.
I don't see why JFusion would do that and I don't know the code of JFusion at all. The best would be to ask them.
It looks like an issue with output buffering where an extension is clearing too much or now enough the buffers it opens. It's hard to track down.
I don't see why JFusion would do that and I don't know the code of JFusion at all. The best would be to ask them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds