- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 1
How to set up Free Shipping?
12 years 2 months ago #165474
by makeeasy
How to set up Free Shipping? was created by makeeasy
makeappareleasy.com/index.php?option=com...0&Itemid=401&popup=1
Need help-I am having trouble setting up a FREE shipping method. I get NO SHIPPING FOUND on cart page.
Attached are screen shots of shipping plug in and product info.
Thank You
Need help-I am having trouble setting up a FREE shipping method. I get NO SHIPPING FOUND on cart page.
Attached are screen shots of shipping plug in and product info.
Thank You
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165611
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to set up Free Shipping?
Hi,
You need to empty the field "warehouse" in your shipping method.
You need to empty the field "warehouse" in your shipping method.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds