Free products
12 years 1 month ago #166558
by Dafilla
Free products was created by Dafilla
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
For a sportschool i'd like people to be able to register for lessons. Only 10 people can apply per lesson so I think it's nice to this with hikashop since people can also buy subscriptions and see their history.
I put these lessons up as a product with a price of 0. So free.
Now when I go to this free "product" I am not able to click "add to cart". What do I do wrong?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
For a sportschool i'd like people to be able to register for lessons. Only 10 people can apply per lesson so I think it's nice to this with hikashop since people can also buy subscriptions and see their history.
I put these lessons up as a product with a price of 0. So free.
Now when I go to this free "product" I am not able to click "add to cart". What do I do wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166578
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Free products
Have you set the parameter "Display 'add to cart' button for free products" to "Yes"?
You'll find it in the HikaShop backend -> System -> Configuration -> Main tab -> Product.
You'll find it in the HikaShop backend -> System -> Configuration -> Main tab -> Product.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166602
by Dafilla
Replied by Dafilla on topic Free products
I knew I missed something somewhere. Thanks a lot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds