Skip to main content

Problem with clean install Joomla and Hikashop

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #166898 by alikon1
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.3.3 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Class 'hikashopDatepickerfield' not found in /var/www/v-15534/data/www/xxx/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php on line 650

Just install Joomla_3.3.3-Stable-Full_Package.zip from Joomla.org and com_hikashop_business_v2.3.2_2014-08-08_14-52-45.zip from my subscription.
Now when press Add to cart button - get error Fatal error: Class 'hikashopDatepickerfield' not found in /var/www/v-15534/data/www/xxx/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php on line 650
Why?
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by alikon1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #166902 by alikon1
Try to install Free Hikashop Starter 2.3.2 and it works. But Buisness version show error.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #166903 by Jerome
Hi,

Add the code:
Code:
if(!class_exists($classType)){ return 'Plugin '.$field_type.' missing or deactivated'; }
after the line:
Code:
$classType = 'hikashop'.ucfirst($field_type);
(several places) in the file /administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php and that should avoid the problem.
You'll have to deactivate the date picker field that you have via the menu Display>Custom fields or enable the plugin for it via the Joomla plugins manager.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by Jerome. Reason: typo fix
The following user(s) said Thank You: alikon1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #166912 by alikon1

Jerome wrote: enable the plugin for it via the Joomla plugins manager.


I had enabled the plugin and it helped. But I didn't disable anything, just installed Joomla and Hikashop component.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #166915 by Jerome
Hi,

I guess you installed the same data, because otherwise I don't see how you would have a "datepicker" custom field.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #167020 by alikon1

Jerome wrote: Hi,
I guess you installed the same data, because otherwise I don't see how you would have a "datepicker" custom field.
Regards,


Only demo data, that was installed with hikashop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #167027 by Jerome
Hi,

I wanted to write "sample" not "same" :)
My apologies !

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175795 by boogie
hello I also have problems with checkout, after adding a product to the cashier and I click to go to the checkout I see a blank page.
I have disabled all SEF URL options but I do not get anything, I activated the debug mode and the page shows this error: Fatal error: Class 'hikashopDatepickerfield' not found in / home / uhsejvrs / public_html / administrator / components / com_hikashop / classes / field.php on line 650

how can I fix it?
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #175797 by boogie

boogie wrote: hello I also have problems with checkout, after adding a product to the cashier and I click to go to the checkout I see a blank page.
I have disabled all SEF URL options but I do not get anything, I activated the debug mode and the page shows this error: Fatal error: Class 'hikashopDatepickerfield' not found in / home / uhsejvrs / public_html / administrator / components / com_hikashop / classes / field.php on line 650

how can I fix it?
thanks


I solved by enabling the plug-in date picker.
thanks to all for the suggestions.

W Hikashop ^ - ^
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by boogie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum