- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 7
Fatal error after installation. JAT3 conflict
12 years 1 month ago #167268
by boopoo
Fatal error after installation. JAT3 conflict was created by boopoo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox (latest version)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JViewLegacy in /home/boopoo99/public_html/development/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/joomla/viewlegacy.php on line 711
Hi guys,
I have just installed Hikashop on a new site (Joomla 3) and when I try and access the shop I get the fatal error message, a conflict to do with the JA T3 framework. I have seen a few other posts about this, but no actual fix. I have also contacted the JA T3 people, but so far no reply.
Do any of you happen to know the cause of conflict?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox (latest version)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JViewLegacy in /home/boopoo99/public_html/development/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/joomla/viewlegacy.php on line 711
Hi guys,
I have just installed Hikashop on a new site (Joomla 3) and when I try and access the shop I get the fatal error message, a conflict to do with the JA T3 framework. I have seen a few other posts about this, but no actual fix. I have also contacted the JA T3 people, but so far no reply.
Do any of you happen to know the cause of conflict?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167271
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Fatal error after installation. JAT3 conflict
Hi,
It's a shame that you have to contact us for a T3 problem. Because the problem is fully related to JAT3 (and HikaShop is not linked to that and it will never the case ; we do not declare or override Joomla core files).
You have to put their system plugin before any other system plugin so the declaration of their JViewLegacy will be done correctly.
Regards,
It's a shame that you have to contact us for a T3 problem. Because the problem is fully related to JAT3 (and HikaShop is not linked to that and it will never the case ; we do not declare or override Joomla core files).
You have to put their system plugin before any other system plugin so the declaration of their JViewLegacy will be done correctly.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yossib54
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167317
by boopoo
Replied by boopoo on topic Fatal error after installation. JAT3 conflict
OK I have found the issue... JA T3 plugin publishes itself in the LAST ORDER POSITION. Are these guys crazy??? Anyhow, I hope this is a help for others.
Check the JA T3 plugin. Change the order to first.
Check the JA T3 plugin. Change the order to first.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167319
by boopoo
Replied by boopoo on topic Fatal error after installation. JAT3 conflict
Hi Jerome,
When you have a problem and your hikashop breaks, of course the first people I will speak to is you guys. I have only learnt recently why hikashop was broken, and that was due to the order of the JA T3 plugin. I looked everywhere for the answer since this morning, then happened to read a French post which has a clue.
Before that I had no idea. I came here to ask for your advice and see if anyone had the same problem. Forget speaking to JA T3 about this problem.
Now that I have made this post in English, hopefully others will not need to ask you again as they have the answer.
When you have a problem and your hikashop breaks, of course the first people I will speak to is you guys. I have only learnt recently why hikashop was broken, and that was due to the order of the JA T3 plugin. I looked everywhere for the answer since this morning, then happened to read a French post which has a clue.
Before that I had no idea. I came here to ask for your advice and see if anyone had the same problem. Forget speaking to JA T3 about this problem.
Now that I have made this post in English, hopefully others will not need to ask you again as they have the answer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yossib54
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167322
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Fatal error after installation. JAT3 conflict
Hi,
Sure.
Regards,
Sure.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds