- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
the issue about hikashop starter update
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #168965
by ggbnet
the issue about hikashop starter update was created by ggbnet
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome newest version
Hi, I suppose to update my hikashop starter into essential version.
I test my new Joomla website under the child folder of the old website and these two websites are under the same domain.
and, now I wanna update new one into essential one. If it works well, could I update my old one as well?
they are absolutely same website but one of them is old version of Joomla.
Could I please keep both? if only keep one, could I test it on one site and then uninstall hikashop and then install on other site?
I mean, is hikashop essential version a only-one-time install extension? because i did not use this before. you know, some software is only install one time at one website. That is what i concern.
please answer me ASAP. THANK YOU.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome newest version
Hi, I suppose to update my hikashop starter into essential version.
I test my new Joomla website under the child folder of the old website and these two websites are under the same domain.
and, now I wanna update new one into essential one. If it works well, could I update my old one as well?
they are absolutely same website but one of them is old version of Joomla.
Could I please keep both? if only keep one, could I test it on one site and then uninstall hikashop and then install on other site?
I mean, is hikashop essential version a only-one-time install extension? because i did not use this before. you know, some software is only install one time at one website. That is what i concern.
please answer me ASAP. THANK YOU.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by ggbnet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168978
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic the issue about hikashop starter update
Hi,
You can use it for the same domain on your both websites.
You can use it for the same domain on your both websites.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds