- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 3
SH404SEF integration
- simonkloostra
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #169425
by simonkloostra
SH404SEF integration was created by simonkloostra
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I want to start using SH404SEF in my shop, and I just wonder if there are any known issues that I should take into account. I think I read somewhere in an older forum post that it is better to exclude Hikashop from SH404SEF integration by setting the Hikashop component to use the Joomla router.php, but I don't know if that is still valid?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I want to start using SH404SEF in my shop, and I just wonder if there are any known issues that I should take into account. I think I read somewhere in an older forum post that it is better to exclude Hikashop from SH404SEF integration by setting the Hikashop component to use the Joomla router.php, but I don't know if that is still valid?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169442
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic SH404SEF integration
Hi,
Using the Joomla router is the recommended solution yes. We have many users using HikaShop with SH404SEF like that.
Using the Joomla router is the recommended solution yes. We have many users using HikaShop with SH404SEF like that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: simonkloostra
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224973
by asbrito
Replied by asbrito on topic SH404SEF integration
What should I do exactly to use the Joomla router if I want to use Hika with sh404SEF ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225036
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic SH404SEF integration
Hi,
In the settings of SH404SEF where you see the list of all the extensions, you'll find the row for HikaShop and there you can select the dropdown to use the Joomla router.
In the settings of SH404SEF where you see the list of all the extensions, you'll find the row for HikaShop and there you can select the dropdown to use the Joomla router.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds