- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Quick Question before buying the Essential version
12 years 1 month ago #169769
by Phil
Quick Question before buying the Essential version was created by Phil
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
I have installed and set a complete ebook shop with the starter version of Hikashop.
If I buy the Essentials version, will the update requires to change some existing settings?
Will the coupon and discount have more restriction options? (per product, user, category, ...)
Will I loose all my custom product display?
Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
I have installed and set a complete ebook shop with the starter version of Hikashop.
If I buy the Essentials version, will the update requires to change some existing settings?
Will the coupon and discount have more restriction options? (per product, user, category, ...)
Will I loose all my custom product display?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #169784
by DIrk
Replied by DIrk on topic Quick Question before buying the Essential version
All settings will remain unaffected and you dont have to change anything.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by DIrk. Reason: ups.. a bad typing error
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169786
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Quick Question before buying the Essential version
Hi,
Upgrades are like updates ; you won't loose any of your configuration/products/overrides.
Regards,
Upgrades are like updates ; you won't loose any of your configuration/products/overrides.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds