- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
How do we use the price set up in a characteristic
- ngeldawkins
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 weeks ago #169981
by ngeldawkins
How do we use the price set up in a characteristic was created by ngeldawkins
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
folks.
I cannot figure out how variants work.
I have a product.
I have set up a characteristic with two options.
At the product level I have added that characteristic.
using the manage variants button I have added prices to the two options set up.
Yet when either of those options is selected in the cart the price does not appear or is added to the price field.
How do we get the price set up in a variant please?
Thank you.
Nigel
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
folks.
I cannot figure out how variants work.
I have a product.
I have set up a characteristic with two options.
At the product level I have added that characteristic.
using the manage variants button I have added prices to the two options set up.
Yet when either of those options is selected in the cart the price does not appear or is added to the price field.
How do we get the price set up in a variant please?
Thank you.
Nigel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 weeks ago #169988
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How do we use the price set up in a characteristic
Hi,
Have you read that documentation ?
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...html#characteristics
Thanks to give us a screenshot of the variants (when clicking on the manage variants button).
Have you read that documentation ?
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...html#characteristics
Thanks to give us a screenshot of the variants (when clicking on the manage variants button).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds