Product page...Brand URL does not resolve
12 years 3 weeks ago #170154
by MadMan
Engine Monitoring and Performance Systems
Product page...Brand URL does not resolve was created by MadMan
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.madman.co.za
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
Hello,
If I enter a brand url in the brand url box in the product edit page, eg: www.mudstuff.co.uk it will display exactly like that on the frontend, However, if I click it, it resolves to "madman.co.za/www.mudstuff.co.uk" It is not working properly.
go to products>interiour accessories> consoles, trays and binacles then click on any of the MUD brand products.
Is this a problem internally or is there a setup/config I missed ?
Thanks
Brian
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
Hello,
If I enter a brand url in the brand url box in the product edit page, eg: www.mudstuff.co.uk it will display exactly like that on the frontend, However, if I click it, it resolves to "madman.co.za/www.mudstuff.co.uk" It is not working properly.
go to products>interiour accessories> consoles, trays and binacles then click on any of the MUD brand products.
Is this a problem internally or is there a setup/config I missed ?
Thanks
Brian
Engine Monitoring and Performance Systems
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170174
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product page...Brand URL does not resolve
Hi,
This indicates that you didn't enter http:// at the beginning of the your brand URL. To be valid a URL has to start with http:// or https://
This indicates that you didn't enter http:// at the beginning of the your brand URL. To be valid a URL has to start with http:// or https://
The following user(s) said Thank You: MadMan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170372
by MadMan
Engine Monitoring and Performance Systems
Replied by MadMan on topic Product page...Brand URL does not resolve
Ok, simple enough, thanks Nicolas.
Engine Monitoring and Performance Systems
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds