- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Can't add product in orders
12 years 3 weeks ago #170590
by Phil
Can't add product in orders was created by Phil
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2 essentials
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari
Hi,
When I create an order backend, I can select a user, but if I try to add a product (downloadable goods) it doesn't work.
I get this form (image attached)
I have once had a tree where I could select specific product by clicking but can have this anymore.
When I create an order I have to go back and forth from order list to validate it. there is no 'save' button on top.
Could you tell me the exact process to make it work properly.
Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari
Hi,
When I create an order backend, I can select a user, but if I try to add a product (downloadable goods) it doesn't work.
I get this form (image attached)
I have once had a tree where I could select specific product by clicking but can have this anymore.
When I create an order I have to go back and forth from order list to validate it. there is no 'save' button on top.
Could you tell me the exact process to make it work properly.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170595
by Phil
Replied by Phil on topic Can't add product in orders
:blush:
I just find that I have to clic on the yellow box instead of the "+" !!!
Not obvious, sorry.
I just find that I have to clic on the yellow box instead of the "+" !!!
Not obvious, sorry.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170597
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't add product in orders
Hi,
Right.
Let me explain you the differences.
In the order edition, you have two icon buttons, one with the "product" icon, and another with a "plus" icon.
The "product" icon allow you to browse your products and select an existing product to be added in the order.
The "plus" icon allow you to create manually a product which does not exist in your store (with the name you want, the price you want etc).
When you select an existing product, most field will be pre-filled in the popup you show in your screenshot, you will also have the product id displayed in the fist line (where you have "0" in your picture).
Hope it will help you.
Regards,
Right.
Let me explain you the differences.
In the order edition, you have two icon buttons, one with the "product" icon, and another with a "plus" icon.
The "product" icon allow you to browse your products and select an existing product to be added in the order.
The "plus" icon allow you to create manually a product which does not exist in your store (with the name you want, the price you want etc).
When you select an existing product, most field will be pre-filled in the popup you show in your screenshot, you will also have the product id displayed in the fist line (where you have "0" in your picture).
Hope it will help you.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds