- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Filter multiple customfields
- VincentGsn
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #170886
by VincentGsn
Filter multiple customfields was created by VincentGsn
Hi,
I have some problems getting the right results with filtering products.
I have a filter for custom fields and I want it to show products that have multiple fields
Right now I have a check box and if I select only one field it gives all of the products that have that field, and if I check two or more boxes, it gives all products that have either the first OR the second of the selected fields, but what I want it to do is show only those products that have both the first AND the second (or more) of the selected fields.
Is there a way to do this?
Thanks,
Vincent
I have some problems getting the right results with filtering products.
I have a filter for custom fields and I want it to show products that have multiple fields
Right now I have a check box and if I select only one field it gives all of the products that have that field, and if I check two or more boxes, it gives all products that have either the first OR the second of the selected fields, but what I want it to do is show only those products that have both the first AND the second (or more) of the selected fields.
Is there a way to do this?
Thanks,
Vincent
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #170902
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Filter multiple customfields
Hi,
I think that the easiest solution will be to create a plugin based on the function "onFilterAdd()" in order to edit the MySQL request to have "AND" instead of "OR".
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...entation.html#filter
I think that the easiest solution will be to create a plugin based on the function "onFilterAdd()" in order to edit the MySQL request to have "AND" instead of "OR".
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...entation.html#filter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds