Skip to main content

Alpha User Points

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #171287 by Holmes-Pierce
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2

Hello,

Im looking at using Alpha User Points as a loyalty points scheme on my website. I've come across some problems setting it up.

1) I've set it up as a payment method and selected the option to "Give Points on Status's: 'Confirmed'", but it applies a discount on the current order instead.

2) I believe that I have set it up to give 1 point for every £5 spent, but I dummy purchased an item for £28.95 and it gave 6 points. Does it round up?

3) Can I make it optional to sign up to the Loyalty Scheme as part of the registration process?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #171309 by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Alpha User Points
As an update:

1) Sorted :blush: sorry about that!

2) I still want to find out about the rounding up

3) Is there any way that during the purchase there can be a message 'You will earn 5 points on this purchase, 1 Point = £1 off your next purchase''

Thanks,
Hal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #171885 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Alpha User Points
Hi,

Please check this thread:
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...s-appear.html#145675

They are both payment plugins, but the difference is that Hikashop AlphaUserPoints Plugin is the old one (deprecated now) so you'll have to use the HikaShop User Points payment plugin.


The plugin you are using is deprecated, please use the "User points" plugins instead.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #171940 by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Alpha User Points
Thanks for your reply.

I think I am missing something though, I can't find a way for it to be accepted as a payment method, theres no option in the checkout to use the points i.e. no payment method as in the old plugin. The points are still not rounding down as well...

I've attached some screenshots to show the backend setting and frontend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #171941 by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Alpha User Points
Screenshots

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #171948 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Alpha User Points
Hi,

You're using the option : "Use virtual coupon".
This option is to use a virtual coupon mode, to not have a payment method in the payment listing.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #171997 by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Alpha User Points
Thanks for the reply,

I have changed that, but its still not available as a payment option.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #171998 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Alpha User Points
Hi,

Try to remove your "down" for the option "rounding".
This fields requires a number, not a string.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #172019 by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Alpha User Points
Brilliant,

Thats done the trick for the payment option.

However, I do have a similar problem that I had with the old plugin.

Please see attached screenshot. Even though it recognises that the customer has 5 points to use that equal £5. For some reason it wants to add the earned 3 points to the current order making a total of £8 discount. I want that £3 to be used on the following order.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #172020 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Alpha User Points
Hi,

Your "earn points" configuration is, completely opposite of what you want.
"Give virtual points" : no
"Don't give points when using some" : yes

The default configuration when the plugin is right, I do not understand why yours is the opposite.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Holmes-Pierce

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #172081 by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Alpha User Points
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Could you tell me how I can change the text on this screenshot please?

Thanks,
Hal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #172084 by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Alpha User Points
Never mind, found it! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum