- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Displaying a Caterogy/Product Title
12 years 1 week ago #172253
by lotlot
Displaying a Caterogy/Product Title was created by lotlot
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.pinaypay.eu/index.php/lotlot-s-flohmarkt
-- HikaShop version -- : 3
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
I am not sure how you will call it but I want to show a Category/Product Title on my category Listing like shown on the attached files like:
1. "Product category" or "Featured products"
on my website attached file no. 3. Please see also www.pinaypay.eu/index.php/lotlot-s-flohmarkt
There is no title and it looks boring and somehow empty.
How can I set it?
Thank you in advance.
Best Regards
Luchelle
-- HikaShop version -- : 3
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
I am not sure how you will call it but I want to show a Category/Product Title on my category Listing like shown on the attached files like:
1. "Product category" or "Featured products"
on my website attached file no. 3. Please see also www.pinaypay.eu/index.php/lotlot-s-flohmarkt
There is no title and it looks boring and somehow empty.
How can I set it?
Thank you in advance.
Best Regards
Luchelle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 week ago #172257
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Displaying a Caterogy/Product Title
Hello Luchelle,
The solution will probably be to use some CSS code to customize your category listing title : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Also, note that if you want to display your category listing title, you'll just have to go to your Joomla menu manager and go to the configuration page of your category listing content menu, and then set the "Show Page Heading" option to YES through the "Page Display Options" tab.
The solution will probably be to use some CSS code to customize your category listing title : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Also, note that if you want to display your category listing title, you'll just have to go to your Joomla menu manager and go to the configuration page of your category listing content menu, and then set the "Show Page Heading" option to YES through the "Page Display Options" tab.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172359
by lotlot
Replied by lotlot on topic Displaying a Caterogy/Product Title
Hello Mohamed,
Thanks! I don't know about CSS coding but I tried some trial and error on the Joomla menu manager as what you also recommended.
It seems to work though I am not still very happy with some points:
1. How can I change the child image size? It is somewhat very small. Is it possible to change it?
2. The price, add to cart button and description should be next to or on the side of the image and NOT below the image. How can I change it? Please check link below.
www.pinaypay.eu/index.php/hikashop-menu-...ed-crocs-sandal-kids
I would be very grateful if you can help me with these two other issues.
Thank you very much!
Best regards,
Luchelle
Thanks! I don't know about CSS coding but I tried some trial and error on the Joomla menu manager as what you also recommended.
It seems to work though I am not still very happy with some points:
1. How can I change the child image size? It is somewhat very small. Is it possible to change it?
2. The price, add to cart button and description should be next to or on the side of the image and NOT below the image. How can I change it? Please check link below.
www.pinaypay.eu/index.php/hikashop-menu-...ed-crocs-sandal-kids
I would be very grateful if you can help me with these two other issues.
Thank you very much!
Best regards,
Luchelle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172365
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Displaying a Caterogy/Product Title
Hi,
You can configure the image sizes in the HikaShop configuration.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...fig.html#main_images
For your product page, your using the bootstrap design in HikaShop.
The two parts are using "span6" which should create 2 columns with bootstrap but I don't know why, in your template the size of "span6" is forced to 460px.
So the product page can't have the two columns working. I will recommend you to fix the bootstrap part in your template or not activate the bootstrap design in HikaShop.
Regards,
You can configure the image sizes in the HikaShop configuration.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...fig.html#main_images
For your product page, your using the bootstrap design in HikaShop.
The two parts are using "span6" which should create 2 columns with bootstrap but I don't know why, in your template the size of "span6" is forced to 460px.
So the product page can't have the two columns working. I will recommend you to fix the bootstrap part in your template or not activate the bootstrap design in HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #172402
by lotlot
Replied by lotlot on topic Displaying a Caterogy/Product Title
Hello Jerome,
Thank you for your message.
1. I tried to change the thumbnail height and width but it doesn't change the child image ( I don't really know how do you call the images under the thumbnail image ) see attached file and link. These ones I would like to get it a little bigger. Is it possible?
www.pinaypay.eu/index.php/hikashop-menu-...ed-crocs-sandal-kids
2. How do I fix the bootstrap part in my template or not activate the bootstrap design in HikaShop?
It would be nice if you can give me some hints how to do that.
Thanks!
Best regards
Luchelle
Thank you for your message.
1. I tried to change the thumbnail height and width but it doesn't change the child image ( I don't really know how do you call the images under the thumbnail image ) see attached file and link. These ones I would like to get it a little bigger. Is it possible?
www.pinaypay.eu/index.php/hikashop-menu-...ed-crocs-sandal-kids
2. How do I fix the bootstrap part in my template or not activate the bootstrap design in HikaShop?
It would be nice if you can give me some hints how to do that.
Thanks!
Best regards
Luchelle
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by lotlot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #172404
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Displaying a Caterogy/Product Title
Hi,
1.
All is in the documentation
Configuration :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#display_general
Customization :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
2.
The solution will be to directly set the "Use bootstrap design" option to NO through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display".
Regards,
1.
All is in the documentation
Configuration :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#display_general
Customization :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
2.
The solution will be to directly set the "Use bootstrap design" option to NO through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds