- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop working with my template?
- chargersrool
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 week ago #172286
by chargersrool
Hikashop working with my template? was created by chargersrool
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
ja-fixel.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
Im wondering if Hikaship will be appliable to the ja-fixel template.
Its using t3 framework and Currently I have joomshopping running on it. I do not like joomshopping at all.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
Im wondering if Hikaship will be appliable to the ja-fixel template.
Its using t3 framework and Currently I have joomshopping running on it. I do not like joomshopping at all.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172287
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop working with my template?
Hi,
If the template as been made for joomshopping, I'm afraid that the template won't be compatible with HikaShop.
Unless it have multi-shop support ; but you have to see that directly with joomlart.
They know more their template than us.
Regards,
If the template as been made for joomshopping, I'm afraid that the template won't be compatible with HikaShop.
Unless it have multi-shop support ; but you have to see that directly with joomlart.
They know more their template than us.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds