- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 2
HikaShop plugin language strings are broken
12 years 1 week ago #172910
by wynchcote
HikaShop plugin language strings are broken was created by wynchcote
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
HikaShop plugin language strings are broken in Extension manager but not in Plugin manager.
I noticed this following update of Joomla! to v3.3.4 and HikaShop to v2.3.3 BUT I am not sure if this is result of update.
No other 3rd party or default plugin names are affected.
We can manage without a FIX but maybe there is a solution. can you please advise.
See image for what I mean.
Ken
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
HikaShop plugin language strings are broken in Extension manager but not in Plugin manager.
I noticed this following update of Joomla! to v3.3.4 and HikaShop to v2.3.3 BUT I am not sure if this is result of update.
No other 3rd party or default plugin names are affected.
We can manage without a FIX but maybe there is a solution. can you please advise.
See image for what I mean.
Ken
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172965
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaShop plugin language strings are broken
Hi,
Thanks for the report, there was a misconfiguration in our packaging system.
I update our configuration, the next packages will have right content but because HikaShop 2.3.3 is a HikaShop 2.3.2 with a patch, only the next release (2.3.4) will have corrected values.
Regards,
Thanks for the report, there was a misconfiguration in our packaging system.
I update our configuration, the next packages will have right content but because HikaShop 2.3.3 is a HikaShop 2.3.2 with a patch, only the next release (2.3.4) will have corrected values.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wynchcote
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds