Where to/and what files to copy to over ride
12 years 1 week ago #172990
by jameskb
Where to/and what files to copy to over ride was created by jameskb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Not relevent
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
A month or so ago I read, either in a forum post or in the HS documentation, which files to copy and where to put them so that when updating HS, any customizations would not be wiped out. I'm sorry but I can't find that information now.
I thought I had bookmarked it but I guess I did not, so.... can anyone point me to that info?
Thank you for your time.
--
JamesKB
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Not relevent
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
A month or so ago I read, either in a forum post or in the HS documentation, which files to copy and where to put them so that when updating HS, any customizations would not be wiped out. I'm sorry but I can't find that information now.
I thought I had bookmarked it but I guess I did not, so.... can anyone point me to that info?
Thank you for your time.
--
JamesKB
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173016
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Where to/and what files to copy to over ride
Hi,
Here is documentation for customization:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
hikashop.com/support/faq.html#layo
Here is documentation for customization:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
hikashop.com/support/faq.html#layo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds