- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Could not instantiate mail function
- hellopandapaula
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 days ago #173866
by hellopandapaula
Could not instantiate mail function was created by hellopandapaula
Hi, I'm using the starter pack of hikashop for my project at school. I always get this message "Could not instantiate mail function." whenever I try to purchase. I don't know what seems to be the problem here, can you guys please help me? Thanks a lot!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 day ago #173874
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Could not instantiate mail function
Hi,
It means that your Joomla can't send any email.
Please configure the email in your Joomla.
For more details see the joomla forum and the joomla documentation website.
Regards,
It means that your Joomla can't send any email.
Please configure the email in your Joomla.
For more details see the joomla forum and the joomla documentation website.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hellopandapaula
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 day ago #174028
by hellopandapaula
Replied by hellopandapaula on topic Could not instantiate mail function
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds