- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
After CC redirect failing.
- kamastudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #174247
by kamastudio
After CC redirect failing. was created by kamastudio
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.149
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.39
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error charge : You must supply either a card or a customer id
Please fill additional information
HI
I am using stripe for payment. Ive just set up the cart and have stated to test.
I add products, go to check out and enter my CC info. The url of that last page before I hit submit is:
www.theonlinefisherman.com/shop/checkout/step/step-4
After submitting CC info for approval it kicks me to this page:
www.theonlinefisherman.com/component/hik...checkout/step/step-1
Which is blank, when I click "shop" again to get back to the shop page I get this message at top:
Error charge : You must supply either a card or a customer id
Please fill additional information
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.149
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.39
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error charge : You must supply either a card or a customer id
Please fill additional information
HI
I am using stripe for payment. Ive just set up the cart and have stated to test.
I add products, go to check out and enter my CC info. The url of that last page before I hit submit is:
www.theonlinefisherman.com/shop/checkout/step/step-4
After submitting CC info for approval it kicks me to this page:
www.theonlinefisherman.com/component/hik...checkout/step/step-1
Which is blank, when I click "shop" again to get back to the shop page I get this message at top:
Error charge : You must supply either a card or a customer id
Please fill additional information
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by kamastudio.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kamastudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #174267
by kamastudio
Replied by kamastudio on topic After CC redirect failing.
OK So I did some more testing with error turn on and found this error
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/vhosts/theonlinefisherman.com/plugins/hikashop/invoicemanager/invoicemanager.php on line 22
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/vhosts/theonlinefisherman.com/plugins/hikashop/invoicemanager/invoicemanager.php on line 22
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kamastudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #174272
by kamastudio
Replied by kamastudio on topic After CC redirect failing.
So Im only left with this error code.
Error charge : You must supply either a card or a customer id
Please fill additional information
Error charge : You must supply either a card or a customer id
Please fill additional information
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174255
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic After CC redirect failing.
Hi,
Here are some threads about that error:
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...-working.html#157015
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...-failing.html#147181
Please try the solutions proposed there.
We also had another person contact us for the same error and it was because of a javascript error coming from another extension on his website. So please try again on your website while looking at your browser's javascript error console for any potential javascript error. If you find one, the error message will provide information on where the issue is.
Here are some threads about that error:
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...-working.html#157015
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...-failing.html#147181
Please try the solutions proposed there.
We also had another person contact us for the same error and it was because of a javascript error coming from another extension on his website. So please try again on your website while looking at your browser's javascript error console for any potential javascript error. If you find one, the error message will provide information on where the issue is.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174310
by simongrow250
Replied by simongrow250 on topic After CC redirect failing.
I'll try again too..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kamastudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #174329
by kamastudio
Replied by kamastudio on topic After CC redirect failing.
I deleted the plugin and created it over and that fixed the problem. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds