- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal Error
11 years 11 months ago #174289
by jonbev
Paypal Error was created by jonbev
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 37.0.2062.122
Since updating to Joomla 3.3.6 from 3.3.1 and Hika shop 2.3.1 to 2.3.3, My customers have had problems checking out with Paypal.
It seems after they are redirected from manncat.com to the Paypal log in page they are directed to the screen in the file uploaded.
I have purged the cache. No effect. I have also cleared my local browser cache. No effect.
API URL is the default one with Hika Shop Paypal.
I have contacted Paypal and they insist it it not a problem their end. The merchant account is fine.
This was not a problem before updating - what can you suggest?
This is an urgent request!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 37.0.2062.122
Since updating to Joomla 3.3.6 from 3.3.1 and Hika shop 2.3.1 to 2.3.3, My customers have had problems checking out with Paypal.
It seems after they are redirected from manncat.com to the Paypal log in page they are directed to the screen in the file uploaded.
I have purged the cache. No effect. I have also cleared my local browser cache. No effect.
API URL is the default one with Hika Shop Paypal.
I have contacted Paypal and they insist it it not a problem their end. The merchant account is fine.
This was not a problem before updating - what can you suggest?
This is an urgent request!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174393
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Error
Hi,
The update is not linked to that problem.
That is a common problem with PayPal and we have a documentation you can follow to solve the problem:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...l-error.html#already
The update is not linked to that problem.
That is a common problem with PayPal and we have a documentation you can follow to solve the problem:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...l-error.html#already
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds