- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 1
Fatal error message in checkout
11 years 11 months ago #175027
by karel
Fatal error message in checkout was created by karel
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.pramhandwarmers.co.uk
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Class 'JMail' not found in /home/pramhand/public_html/libraries/joomla/factory.php on line 669
HI,
I moved hosting and I also discontinue SSL on my website.
The website works well and par from when I proceed in checkout and I choose Paupal or WorldPay I get a:
Fatal error: Class 'JMail' not found in /home/pramhand/public_html/libraries/joomla/factory.php on line 669
It seems like that the checkout is redirecting to HTTPS. However there is no SSL installed any more??
I unchecked Force to SSl on Joomla and force to SSL in Hikashop Checkout Conf.
This is a live site. Thank you for your help.
Regards
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Class 'JMail' not found in /home/pramhand/public_html/libraries/joomla/factory.php on line 669
HI,
I moved hosting and I also discontinue SSL on my website.
The website works well and par from when I proceed in checkout and I choose Paupal or WorldPay I get a:
Fatal error: Class 'JMail' not found in /home/pramhand/public_html/libraries/joomla/factory.php on line 669
It seems like that the checkout is redirecting to HTTPS. However there is no SSL installed any more??
I unchecked Force to SSl on Joomla and force to SSL in Hikashop Checkout Conf.
This is a live site. Thank you for your help.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175037
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Fatal error message in checkout
Hi,
This is a Joomla error and is not related to HikaShop and we won't be able to help much.
Two possible causes I could find:
Some files are missing on your Joomla:
www.phoca.cz/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=21737
Some Joomla files have been extracted with a wrong charset:
www.kunena.org/forum/139-K-15-Support-Ar...found-in-on-line-601
So I would recommend to check these first and to look on the joomla.org forum for help on that issue if these don't help.
This is a Joomla error and is not related to HikaShop and we won't be able to help much.
Two possible causes I could find:
Some files are missing on your Joomla:
www.phoca.cz/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=21737
Some Joomla files have been extracted with a wrong charset:
www.kunena.org/forum/139-K-15-Support-Ar...found-in-on-line-601
So I would recommend to check these first and to look on the joomla.org forum for help on that issue if these don't help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds