Skip to main content

PDF Plugin for attaching invoices to emails

More
11 years 11 months ago #175263 by paddyrolls
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.x

HI

Could you advise if I still need to use the pdf plugin located here www.hikashop.com/component/hikashop/product/cid-18.html if I am using latest version of hikashop.

I know people can download the invoice by viewing the orders online, but thought it would be better to have the invoice attached with the confirmation order.

Thanks

Patrick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175277 by nicolas
Hi,

If you want the PDF invoice to be attached to the confirmation order notification email, then yes, that plugin is still necessary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum