Vote mini is not saving vote to database
- WineColours
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago #175423
by WineColours
Vote mini is not saving vote to database was created by WineColours
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome, Firefox
Hello,
I like to use the vote mini function on my product page. I activated it in the backend and it is showing correctly on the product page (stars and vote count).
However, when clicking on a star the page refreshes and I receive an error to try again later.
I had a debug look in the \components\com_hikashop\controllers\vote.php file and saw that on the the variables like vote_ref_id or vote_user_id are not avaialb in the $_Post variable. Might this be the problem?
Do you need any further further information?
Thanks in advance for you help.
Andreas
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome, Firefox
Hello,
I like to use the vote mini function on my product page. I activated it in the backend and it is showing correctly on the product page (stars and vote count).
However, when clicking on a star the page refreshes and I receive an error to try again later.
I had a debug look in the \components\com_hikashop\controllers\vote.php file and saw that on the the variables like vote_ref_id or vote_user_id are not avaialb in the $_Post variable. Might this be the problem?
Do you need any further further information?
Thanks in advance for you help.
Andreas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175455
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Vote mini is not saving vote to database
Hi,
Please give us an access to a product page, this way we will be able to see directly what's happening
Please give us an access to a product page, this way we will be able to see directly what's happening
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- WineColours
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 11 months ago #175583
by WineColours
Replied by WineColours on topic Vote mini is not saving vote to database
Hello Xavier,
thanks for your quick response.
I started to set up a test product site for you on my production server when I saw that the problem has gone away. It seems to be a problem with my debug/test server on my local computer.
Sorry for bothering you.
Andreas
thanks for your quick response.
I started to set up a test product site for you on my production server when I saw that the problem has gone away. It seems to be a problem with my debug/test server on my local computer.
Sorry for bothering you.
Andreas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds