- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping Address Country details
11 years 11 months ago #175766
by jansquire
Shipping Address Country details was created by jansquire
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.genealogysa.org.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 37.0.2062.103 m
Hi,
We use Hikashop Business. In your form that customers enter their shipping details, the Country is a drop-down list. On our site that list is only from A to Iceland. How could we loose I-Z countries, and how and where can I restore the full country list please.
I love Hikashop and your support service.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 37.0.2062.103 m
Hi,
We use Hikashop Business. In your form that customers enter their shipping details, the Country is a drop-down list. On our site that list is only from A to Iceland. How could we loose I-Z countries, and how and where can I restore the full country list please.
I love Hikashop and your support service.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #175789
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping Address Country details
Hello,
To display countries you'll just have to check if they are published through the "Hikashop->System->Zones" page.
To display countries you'll just have to check if they are published through the "Hikashop->System->Zones" page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jansquire
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175869
by jansquire
Replied by jansquire on topic Shipping Address Country details
That fixed it, only the first 50 countries were published. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds