- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Installing style package
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #176057
by Ecilao
Installing style package was created by Ecilao
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest
Hello,
I bought the Style Package.
But I really don't understand how to get it into Hikashop on Joomla.
I read the manual instructions, but I don't understand.
For example where do I find "media/com_hikashop/css" to place the downloaded file in?
Thanks very much!
No need to respond anymore.
I already know how to install the styles
Hello,
I bought the Style Package.
But I really don't understand how to get it into Hikashop on Joomla.
I read the manual instructions, but I don't understand.
For example where do I find "media/com_hikashop/css" to place the downloaded file in?
Thanks very much!
No need to respond anymore.
I already know how to install the styles
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Ecilao. Reason: problem solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #176059
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Installing style package
Hi,
Please be careful when you create a new thread.
You posted in the HikaSerial forum section and your question was not related to HikaSerial.
Just in cases for other people who made a search on the forum, the styles have a installation document page.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i.../113-packstyles.html
Regards,
Please be careful when you create a new thread.
You posted in the HikaSerial forum section and your question was not related to HikaSerial.
Just in cases for other people who made a search on the forum, the styles have a installation document page.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i.../113-packstyles.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds