Skip to main content

adding to cart

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #176803 by kriele
adding to cart was created by kriele
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.sowelu.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox, safari, chrome

I can't put anything in my shopping card., WHen i click on a item and look at the shopping card, it stays empty

After a move to another server, i can't put articles in the shoppincard. all the time please login, even when i am logged in...

What can be the problem? caching is off

I searched trought the forum but couldn't find a solution.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by kriele. Reason: more comment

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #176807 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic adding to cart
Hello,
Firstly can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and see if it fixed your issue ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #176849 by kriele
Replied by kriele on topic adding to cart
Hello,

I have updated hikashop to the latest version, it is now 2.3.4.

Still no change...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #176862 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic adding to cart
Hi,

I checked your website and the problem comes from the rokbox extension you have on your website which creates a javascript error preventing the javascript of HikaShop from being initialized.
Deactivating rokbox or fixing the javascript error should remove the javascript error and allow the browser to initialize the javascript functions of HikaShop so that you can use again the add to cart.

Installing and configuring the extension jquery easy that you can find on the JED might help in removing the javascript.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #176926 by kriele
Replied by kriele on topic adding to cart
I installed query easy, but i get no results.... Jquery says no changes in the rapport.
Disabled all the rokbox no result.

no i can add it to the shopping cart, but i don't go to the checkout, als not a link to checkout
I see now all the things i want to see ,
I can add it to the shoppingcard. Ik can go to checkout

but when the order is confirmed there is no emai/order confirmation send by hikashop, not at the user/buyer not at the shopowner.

Settings are in the configuration page ok

Any ideas?

Thanks
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by kriele. Reason: Update

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #176964 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic adding to cart
Hi,

I checked your website and now the add to cart button is working and I get the popup with the buttons to continue shopping or go to the checkout.
So it seems to be working fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum