- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 1
HikaShop backend Menu CSS is wrong after update
11 years 11 months ago #176839
by iamgr3
HikaShop backend Menu CSS is wrong after update was created by iamgr3
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 9
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
Hello,
To get a clear bakcground of what happened, I am taking a databse from joomla 2.5 and importing into Joomla 3.3.6. I was sucessfully able to do so thanks to the forum! But know when I go into the backend to check on the imported data the menu for HikaShop is all white. I can mouse over and get the menus to show but it may not be a good option for someone who doesn't know to do that. Picture is attached.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 9
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
Hello,
To get a clear bakcground of what happened, I am taking a databse from joomla 2.5 and importing into Joomla 3.3.6. I was sucessfully able to do so thanks to the forum! But know when I go into the backend to check on the imported data the menu for HikaShop is all white. I can mouse over and get the menus to show but it may not be a good option for someone who doesn't know to do that. Picture is attached.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176860
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HikaShop backend Menu CSS is wrong after update
Hi,
Go in the HikaShop configuration and change the "menu position" option from "below the title" to "above the content" and you should not have the problem anymore.
Go in the HikaShop configuration and change the "menu position" option from "below the title" to "above the content" and you should not have the problem anymore.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamgr3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 235
- Thank you received: 4
11 years 6 months ago #197259
by janvankuijk
Replied by janvankuijk on topic HikaShop backend Menu CSS is wrong after update
The option is gone in version 2.4.0. See attachment.
Where is it?
Where is it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #197261
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaShop backend Menu CSS is wrong after update
Hi,
In HikaShop 2.4.0, the option has been removed when you're using Joomla 3
Please be sure that you're using the latest build of HikaShop 2.4.0 ; I know that we had a little issue that we fixed one or two day after the release.
Regards,
In HikaShop 2.4.0, the option has been removed when you're using Joomla 3
Please be sure that you're using the latest build of HikaShop 2.4.0 ; I know that we had a little issue that we fixed one or two day after the release.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds